About the Firm
Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorneys Serve New York and New Jersey Residents
Established firm helps you and your loved ones plan for the future
When you are looking to draft a will, create a trust, prepare for long-term care costs, or make other important life plans, you can benefit from the skilled guidance of an estate planning professional who has handled similar matters successfully. At Schwartz, Fang & Keating, P.C., our attorneys draw on 97 years of combined experience in elder law and estate matters, making us highly qualified to tackle your legal issue. With offices in Woodbury, Long Island, New York, New York City and Edison, New Jersey, we can accommodate clients in each state. We offer sound advice and strong advocacy for New York and New Jersey residents, helping them to make careful decisions that protect themselves, their loved ones and their legacy.
Knowledgeable counselors offer a hands-on approach
Throughout New York and New Jersey, our firm is highly recommended due to our:
- Personalized attention — Our innovative attorneys help people plan for the future of their estate by providing them with individualized attention. Whether you are revising a will or establishing a guardianship, we aim to create a lasting relationship.
- Established reputation — By providing clients with detailed advice and complete solutions to their estate and elder law concerns, we have established a positive reputation in the communities we serve.
- Highly responsive nature — Because your matter is important to you, it is also important to us. Our highly responsive team will develop strategies that fulfill your individual needs as well as those of your family.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the best possible representation and will work closely with you to meet your unique needs and goals.
Areas of Practice
Skilled firm assists with estate and probate matters, long-term care planning and property issues
Our firm provides effective legal advice to New Yorkers and New Jerseyans in these areas:
- Estate planning — Our attorneys have decades of estate planning experience and can assist with trust and estate matters, including the drafting of wills and trusts. We help clients protect their property with trust planning and asset protection.
- Probate matters — We have experience with probate and estate administration involving all will and probate matters.
- Elder law — For elder law matters, including those dealing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other issues central to long-term care planning, our firm will provide you with strong legal advice to handle the extensive costs that come with extended care.
- Real estate — We are also experienced in guiding clients through real estate transactions, offering effective advice on closings and other property concerns.
- Business Succession Planning: If your business is in need of an ownership transition, our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to ensure the process goes smoothly. No matter the size of your business, our business succession planning lawyers can help you.
With our knowledge of estate planning, probate law, administration, taxation, and elder law, we pride ourselves on being an asset to all our clients.
Contact our estate and elder law attorneys for a free consultation in New York or New Jersey
If you are dealing with an estate planning, probate, elder law, or real estate matter, Schwartz, Fang & Keating, P.C., with locations in Woodbury, Long Island, New York, New York City and Edison, New Jersey, can assist you. Please call 516-388-7445 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation today.